I like to incorporate my Ab workouts twice a week after my arm day routine. Its always good to switch up your routine, especially your abs because once your body gets used to the workout there really isnt much of an effect its having. (unless you add weights or do it burn out style)
Here are two breakdown videos of what I do!
1) Partner Overhead medicine ball sit up throws (8lb. 3×25)
2) Total Gym Knee tucks (3×25)
3) Russian Twist Stacking (until muscle failure)
4) Side to Side Knee Tucks (4lb ankle weights 3×12)
5) Ab wheel rollout (slow 10 until muscle failure)
**KEEP ABS ENGAGED AND TIGHT 💪 #marwasworkoutplan